- Personal data shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference in particular to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
- Processing: any operation or set of operations which is performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Usage Data: this is the information collected automatically by this Application (or by the third party applications that this Application uses), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server response (successful, error, etc.), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various time connotations of the visit (e.g. time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed by the User. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the length of time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
- User: the individual who uses the services of this website, even if only for web browsing purposes (coincides with the data subject).
- Data Subject: the natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
- Data Controller: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the Data Controller or the specific criteria applicable to its designation may be established by Union or Member State law;
- This Application or Platform or Website: the hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data are collected.
B. OBJECT OF PROCESSING
The purpose of this information notice is to provide users of the website, regardless of the reasons for which they decide to access the www.confiam.it website, with clear indications as to when, how and what type of information the data controller must provide when the user logs on to the site. Pursuant to Article 8(1) of the EU Regulation No 2016/679, minors who have reached the age of fourteen may express their consent to the processing of their personal data in connection with the direct offering of information society services. With regard to such services, the processing of personal data of a child under the age of fourteen, based on Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation, is lawful provided that it is given by the person exercising parental responsibility.
C. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Confiam with registered office C/o Ferruccio Demaestri, C.so Don Orione, 7, 15052 – Casalnoceto (AL), CF 94129320639. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller. Data processors are defined as the natural or legal person or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the Data Controller.
D. PHYSICAL LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of user data generated by the use of the website takes place at Confiam’s registered office as well as operational headquarters C/o Ferruccio Demaestri, C.so Don Orione, 7, 15052 – Casalnoceto (AL), CF 94129320639.
E. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The processing is carried out by means of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic instruments and consists of the collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of the data and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the same in full compliance with the organisational and physical measures provided for by the regulations in force. The processing is carried out by the data controller and by persons expressly authorised by the data controller. For such processing, the law requires in principle, and subject to specific exceptions, the consent of the data subject. The data of the data subject for which consent to processing is compulsory, are acquired by means of on-line forms on the website of the Data Controller, through which the data subject gives his/her data, with express consent to their processing. The on-line forms concern exclusively the spontaneous request by the data subject to receive information on certain types of products and/or the request to receive newsletters on topics of interest to him/her.
F. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
This website uses files in which information is stored that is collected in an automated way during the period of a user’s visit. The following is a non-exhaustive list of some of the types of information that may be collected automatically: IP address; browser type; name of the internet service provider (ISP); day and time of the site visit; web page of origin of the user; number of clicks, etc. … As highlighted above, the aforementioned information is processed automatically by the system and collected in aggregate form for the purpose of verifying the proper functioning of the website and also for security reasons. This information does not require any consent to the processing of personal data precisely because it is processed generically, by aggregates and in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller. As highlighted above, for mere security purposes, some automatically recorded data may also contain personal data, such as the IP address. Such data, in any case, will never be used for user identification and profiling, but only for purposes of site and user protection and security. This information does not therefore require any consent to the processing of personal data, precisely because it is processed generically, in aggregate and in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller.
G. ACCESS TO DATA AND COMMUNICATION OF COMMUNICATED PERSONAL DATA
The personal data voluntarily communicated by the user may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in point G. to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or external data processors, or to third party companies or other entities such as, by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, etc., and more generally to all the entities to which such communication is necessary for the proper performance of the activities and purposes referred to in point G.
H. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE DATA AND REFUSAL
The provision of personal data is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the activities referred to in point F. 1. and refusal by the data subject to provide the relevant personal data will make it impossible to guarantee the services referred to in point F. 1. The data subject may therefore decide not to provide any data or to deny the processing of data already provided at a later date. In this case, he/she will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications, advertising material related to the service offered by the Data Controller. On the other hand, he/she will continue to be fully entitled to the Services and benefits referred to in point F. 1.
I. DATA STORAGE
Personal data are not retained beyond the time necessary to fulfil the purposes of processing the specific data described herein, except where longer or shorter retention periods are provided for under applicable law.
J. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the right :
- to access, rectification, erasure, restriction and opposition to the processing of data
- to obtain without hindrance from the data controller the data in a structured, machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller;
- to revoke consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent obtained before revocation
- to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
The exercise of the above rights may be exercised by written communication to be sent by pec to the address _______________ or by registered letter a/r to the address of the registered office Confiam, C/o Ferruccio Demaestri, C.so Don Orione, 7, 15052 – Casalnoceto (AL), CF 94129320639.
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED
WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are text files containing packets of information that are stored on your computer or mobile device every time you visit an online site through a browser. On each subsequent visit, the browser sends these cookies to the website that originated them or to another website. Cookies allow sites to remember certain information to allow you to browse online quickly and easily. There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer automatically when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain stored on your computer unless they are deleted or reach their expiry date.
COOKIES ON OUR SITE
Confiam uses the following technical cookies, which are installed automatically following access to the site, for the purposes indicated in relation to each of them:
- eCookie – The eCookie allows you automatic recognition on the site, so you do not need to log in manually each time you visit;
- Session cookie – The session cookie stores and retrieves values for a particular user. The information is stored server-side and only the unique ID contained in the cookie is shared between the user and the server. The information stored on the server remains in memory until the session expires. The cookie itself contains no personal data.
Tracking Confiam uses a cookie to measure the performance of advertising campaigns for advertisers performing promotional activity on behalf of Confiam. The tracking cookie is generated when a user clicks on an advertisement promoted by a third party where the advertiser has accepted the tracking system. These cookies cease their activity after 30 days and cannot identify the person. If the cookie has not yet expired when the user visits certain pages on the advertiser’s site third parties and the advertiser will be able to tell that the user clicked and navigated to that page. Each advertiser receives a different cookie, so no cookie can be tracked on other advertisers’ sites or applications.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Should you wish to block cookies, please note that this may have a negative impact on the usability of some websites. Most browsers allow you to refuse/accept cookies. Below is some practical information on how to disable cookies on the browser you are using.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – Click the ‘Tools’ icon in the top right hand corner and select ‘Internet Options’. In the pop-up window select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust your cookie settings;
- Google Chrome – Click the spanner in the top right-hand corner and select ‘Settings’. Then select ‘Show advanced settings’ (‘Under the hood’) and change your ‘Privacy’ settings;
- Mozilla Firefox – From the drop down menu in the top left hand corner select ‘Options’. In the pop-up window select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust your cookie settings;
- Safari – From the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner select ‘Preferences’. Select ‘Security’ and here you can adjust your cookie settings.
To find out more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data about your browsing, you can download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.